Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- One group says the RCMP have been sitting on a report into alleged surveillance of anti-oil protestors.
- The Liberals now have a candidate in the Vancouver Granville riding to go up against Jody Wilson-Raybould.
- The Trump administration is delaying tariffs on Chinese goods until December.
- The alleged Christchurch gunman was allowed to send a hand-written letter from prison.
- Forward Kelly Olynyk will not play for Canada at the upcoming FIBA World Cup.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.