Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- Veterinarians are lobbying Ottawa to allow the use of medical cannabis for pets.
- Proposed changes to the Fisheries Act may help some species make a comeback, while protecting others.
- Shaw Communications is selling its stake in Corrus Entertainment for $548 million.
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has delayed a trip to Los Angeles as he takes heat for a new abortion ban.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. hit two homeruns to help the Blue Jays beat the Giants 7-3.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.