Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- The Canadian government will be evacuating over 250 Canadians stuck on a luxury cruise ship docked in Japan, after an outbreak of coronavirus onboard.
- Representatives from the federal government left talks with Wet'suwet'en protestors with moderate progress, they said Saturday evening.
- The Chicago Blackhawks took an 8-4 win over the Calgary Flames last night.
- The Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions is calling the federal guidelines to protect front-line health workers from a disease outbreak are inadequate and putting people at risk.
- Team Saskatchewan, led by skip Robyn Silvernagle, picked up a win in their first draw of the Scotties on Saturday.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.