Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- A study of wastewater revealed that drug use varies by city.
- B.C.'s attorney general is pleased with a U.S. court ruling as it relates to an opioid case.
- Four Florida nursing home employees have been charged after 12 people died.
- Taylor Swift won the top prize at the MTV Video Music Awards.
- Connor McDavid is working towards getting ready for training camp.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.