Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- A survey has found that just 10 per cent of youth picture a woman when they think of a CEO.
- The RCMP does not give lie-detector tests to employees in need of top-level security screenings.
- California has banned a pesticide that is linked to brain damage in children.
- Indonesia's security minister was wounded by a knife-wielding man.
- The Washington Nationals have advanced to the NLCS after beating the Dodgers in extra innings.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.