Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- Two Canadians that have been detained by Chinese authorities since December have been formally arrested.
- Some provinces want the federal government to spend $138 million to buy out flooded properties.
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has annouced his presidential bid.
- The Rolling Stones will start their North American tour in Chicago this June.
- The Sharks beat the St. Louis Blues 5-4 on a controversial overtime goal.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.