Here are five stories we are highlighting this morning.
- The B.C. government is giving Vancouver $1 million for a proposed Chinese-Canadian museum.
- Health Canada is monitoring a U.S. vaping illness breakthrough.
- Residents of a town in New Jersey say they are being attacked by wild turkeys.
- No coalition troops were hurt in a rocket attack at an Iraq base.
- The Oilers beat the New Jersey Devils 4-0 last night.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.