Here are five headlines for this morning:
1) Police in western Newfoundland have recovered the body of a woman who was swept out to sea at the height of post-tropical storm Fiona.
2) Buckingham Palace released a photo Saturday giving the first public glimpse of the new ledger stone installed at the final resting place of Queen Elizabeth II .
3) The Canadian Armed Forces is sounding the alarm over a severe shortage of recruits to fill thousands of vacant positions, with the shortfall so bad that senior officers are now calling it a crisis.
4) Clothing rental has become more mainstream over the last decade with the rise of the sharing economy, but growth might be subdued as Canadians change their shopping habits.
5) North Korea fired a short-range ballistic missile toward its eastern seas, extending a provocative streak in weapons testing as a U.S. aircraft carrier visits South Korea for joint military exercises.
For all the latest national and international news, as well as sports, keep visiting MooseJawToday.com and scroll down our page for the headlines.