Please copy and email to apply.
Friends of the Forces Fellowship Inc.
1067 Third Ave. N.W., Moose Jaw, Sk. S6H3T8
Car Show Vendor Application/Agreement for Highway to Heroes Car Show
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Moose Jaw Exhibition Grounds, 250 Thatcher Dr. N.E.
Name of Business/Organization:––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Contact Person: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Phone: ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Cell: ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
City: ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Postal Code: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
E-mail address: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
List items to be sold from Vendor booth/trailer/site: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Length and width of food trailer: –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Minimum space required for equipment: ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Vendors will be required to:
1. Provide own power source, water source and fire extinguisher.
2. Meet all fire, health and any other related Provincial regulations.
3. Provide comprehensive general public liability, theft and fire insurance coverage in the amount of not less than $2,000,000. The Policy must name Friends of the Forces Fellowship Inc. and Moose Jaw Exhibition Company as additional named insured.
4. Pay a non-refundable fee of $250.00 prior to the start of the Show, payable via cheque, money order or cash.
5. Be in place prior to 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 16 and open for business from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. on July 16. All equipment must be removed from the premises by 6 p.m. on the day of the show.