Two residents who tested positive for COVID-19 in the South Central and South East zones have died. Both individuals were in the 80-plus age category. That brings the total number of deaths in the province to 47.
There are 325 new cases of COVID-19 to report in Saskatchewan, as of Nov. 30.
The new cases are located in the Saskatoon (125), Regina (62), North Central (27), North West (23), South West (22), Far North East (14), South East (13), Central East (10), Far North West (9), North East (9), South Central (8), and Central West (1) zones.
Six of the eight new cases in the South Central are located in the South Central 2 sub-zone, which includes Moose Jaw and area.
Two new cases have pending residence information.
Four previously reported cases with pending residence information were assigned to the Far North East (1), North West (1), North Central (1) and Regina (1) zones.
The seven-day average of daily new cases is 263 (21. 7 new cases per 100,000 population).
There are now 8,564 reported cases, including 3,879 active cases.
One-hundred and twenty-three people are in hospital. One hundred people are receiving inpatient care — 33 in Saskatoon, 26 in Regina, 18 in the South East, eight in the North West, eight in the North Central, three in the North East, one in the Central East, one in the South West, one in the Far North West, and one in the South Central. Twenty-three people are in intensive care — 14 in Saskatoon, six in the Regina, and three in the North Central.
Forty-nine more people have recovered, increasing the provincial total to 4,638 recoveries.
Of the 8,564 cases in the province:
- 471 cases are travelers;
- 3,616 are community contacts (including mass gatherings);
- 1,825 have no known exposures; and
- 2,652 are under investigation by local public health.
On a regional level:
- 2,603 cases are from the Saskatoon area;
- 1,742 cases are from the north area (623 north west, 813 north central, 306 north east);
- 1,529 cases are from the Regina area;
- 1,122 cases are from the south area (429 south west, 407 south central, 286 south east);
- 913 cases are from the far north area (600 far north west, 80 far north central, 233 far north east);
- 627 cases are from the central area (272 central west, 355 central east); and
- 28 cases have pending residence information.
A total of 345,487 COVID-19 tests have been processed in Saskatchewan. Yesterday, 4,251 COVID-19 tests were processed.